Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Tennesse vacation - Year # 4

 We just got back from our TN vacation.  It was our fourth time we vacationed with the Ausili's and as always, we had a blast.  I wish I had a picture that I took of the four kids in 2010 (the first year we went to TN) but I don't have one on my computer.  Faith was 10, the two boys were 8 and Nick was 4.  This year Nick was the age Jay was when we first went.  My oh my how the kids have grown up.  Faith is 14, the boys are 12 and Nick is 8.  They bicker back and forth like siblings and that's just how they see each other.  They really are thick as thieves.  Love this bunch. 
 Jay went down with the Ausili's a day before Mike, Nick and I came.  The picture above was taken right before tubing and the picture below was taken during the travel time with Jay and Curtis.  So cute. 

 I had to snap this picture because my husband never wears orange and we all thought he looked rather nice in his orange.  Notice how Mike and Ausili are both smirking in this picture.

                                   The swing at our cabin is always a big hit with the kids. 
 I took this picture because I thought it was funny.  I have no idea what Curtis and Nick are looking at but knowing these two the were probably trying to pull something out of Curtis' foot.
                           Check out our "God, Guns, Glory" shirt.  The picture below says it all.


We had a lot of fun in TN.  We went to Clingman's Dome, hiked, zip lined and the big hit this year.....drum roll, please - Rope swinging into the river - kid you not.  It was good, free entertainment and the kids LOVED it.  More pictures to follow. 

No comments: