Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pass it on

Last year I hesitated about buying my adult size giraffe costume because of the cost and my mom gave me the best advice.  She told me to buy it - after all when would I have another opportunity to dress like my 4 year old?  And that costume provided so much entertainment not only for Nick and I but Jay and Mike also.  This year I got to pass on the same advice to my sister.  She debated whether or not to buy Luke and Lauren's costumes as Little Bo Peep and her sheep and I told her to go for it.  Life is too short and your children grow way too fast.  And all of you will see when I post Halloween pictures next week that I had such a small window of opportunity of the cute Halloween costumes based on what both my children picked this year.  Let's just say gone are the cute, cuddly giraffe and the year I dressed them as a farmer and cow.  Aren't Lauren and Luke so cute as Little Bo Peep and her sheep. 

No comments: