Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Weekend - Part I

Everyone has experienced the perfect weekend.  In our family we don't always have perfect weeknds from start to finish.  Hey, I'm just being honest.  Overall, we have good weekends but this past weekend was perfect from beginning to end in every aspect.  The weather was AMAZING!  It's been 80 degrees and beautiful for the past 8 days!!!  We started the weekend with Nick's final soccer game.  Then we proceeded to Jay's football game - the Oly boys got beat but boy did they play a hard game.  I got to spend time with my sister and Lukie - always an added bonus!  I'll post more pictures from our big event today.  Right now I'm too tired to keep blogging and I need to go to bed. 

Nick with his new giraffe from Aunt Mimi!  Nick thinks his Aunt Mimi is the best ever! 

The soccer boy with his soccer medal!  As painful as it was to watch a group of 5 year olds play soccer, Nick really enjoyed himself and it was fun seeing him play in an organized sport! 

No comments: