Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend fun

My sister came up with an idea to take Lauren and Nick to children's museum in Decatur - about 50 miles from where we live.  The good news is we have a really good, childhood friend who lives there so my mom went along and we hooked up with Tracy and her mom, Kathy and Tracy's kids.  We had a really good time. 
Lauren and Nick playing trains.
Nick and Tracy's son.  The kids were ages 6, 5 and two 4's! 
Air traffic controller, Kim - giving orders to her nephew, Nick (below)
             Kim, me and Tracy!  We love Tracy and wish we lived closer.  Kim and I would hang out with her constantly!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Fun! I have never been there. Is it near the zoo? I completely relate to your post about Jay. I already worry about Holden and he will just be in kindergarten next year! We are still working on letters and sounds and his writing it atrocious! He has SUCH a hard time with it and we both end up so frustrated just from him writing his first name. Then I kick myself for giving him a name with that many letters! JAY and NICK-smart Mommy! They all learn differently and at their own pace. Jay has an awesome support system so he will be just fine. Awesome that he found a book he loves!