Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bath time fun

Lauren and Nick have a love/hate relationship. Kim and I always say they have more of a brother/sister relationship than cousins. They are 18 months apart and can really get into it but as many times as they get into it, I also hear them conversing back and forth in their 3 and 4 year old ways. It's too cute. Lauren can hold her own with Nick too. I've seen her outright charge at him, attacking him at full force. It's a hoot! Lauren is just preparing to spend her life with boys, boys, boys - as her brother Luke will arrive in March! I sure love you, Lauren, you bring some much needed girly girly laughter into my testerone filled home.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Holden just walked by, frowned, and said, "Who's that in the bathtub with Lauren??" I told him it was her cousin and reminded him he met him at her birthday. He goes, "Oh yeah, that was the day she attacked me!" LOL!!!

Steph said...

Love it! and ok, Holden's comment is too funny!

The Moser Fam... said...

Hey there....just had to tell you that your header picture is cute! :)