Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random pixs

Once in awhile my boys will show affection towards each other. They spend so much time picking on one another it's rare that I get a picture like the one above. The boys were both dressed for hawaiian day at school. When I asked them to get together for a picture I expected some resistance but Jay jumped right in the chair with Nick and they both posed. Gee, wonders never cease.
My mom got Nick this USA puzzle for Christmas and he loves it. He wants to put it together and then leave it put together right in the entry way for days. It's really "convenient." This morning when I was making my way to the kitchen at 4:45 a.m. I slipped on it and nearly broke my neck! Needless to say the puzzle is put back in its box tonight. But I'm glad Nick enjoys it and he's learning about the states, although he's obsessed with Mississppi and California. Ask him where those two states are and he can point them out everytime. But ask him where Illinois is and he has no clue - Go figure! I'll be working on that small task before Kindergarten. I can just hear Nick's kindergarten teacher asking him where he lives and him shouting out, "CALIFORNIA!"

No comments: