Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight

We had another wonderful Christmas eve at my mom's.  We've changed things up a bit through the years.  For example instead of having dinner together, we have lunch.  And this year we attended my sister's church vs. my mom's church.  It was a really nice service.  
Nick and I in his new vest from his Nana.  He loved it. 
How can you take Luke seriously in this wig?  
My mom tends to get the kids new jammies every year for Christmas and my boys love getting them.  Here they are in their new jammies (and T-shirt from Aunt Mimi).
Love this festive pose. 
My mom and her four grand kids. 
Nick was one happy camper.  He got his snow board. 
I really struck out with Lauren this year.  I did get her some nice clothes which made up for Bow Hunter, Ann.  I was trying to go with a cute, barbie like doll with a hunting thing going on.  She was not impressed, despite her smile in this picture. 
I am so blessed this year.  I so enjoy spending the day with my family, my sister's family and my mom.  My mom always has a ton of food.  We have noticed that we don't eat as much as we have in past years, which is a good thing.  Jay did not write his usual letter to Santa tonight and Nick didn't want to.  So sad!  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.  

No comments: