Sunday, December 2, 2012

Schmidt family christmas

We headed to Rockford on Dec. 1 to celebrate with my mom's extended family.  I believe there is 26 of us in all.  The above picture is my grandparents great grandchildren (minus 2).  What a crew!
I have high hopes for Nick one day.  He is a clever little guy.  He drew pictures and sold them at the gathering.  He came home $2.50 richer......kid you not. 
My grandpa and my nephew, Luke. 
Typical Nick!  This is Nick with his 2nd cousin, Aalin. 
My sister, Jay and my uncle Mike. 
Nick and Lauren......so cute. 
Kim and Lukie
Jay and his 2nd cousin, Carter.
Jay and his cousin, Lauren. 
Here's the final picture of Schmidt's doing what they do best...playing cards.  However, adding the Siebert men (Mike and Jay) to the mix is something new.  My mom turned Jay onto Rummy and he loves it.

No comments: