Thursday, December 13, 2012

On line shopping.....it's a good thing

This Christmas I've done 85% of my shopping on-line.  What did we ever do before the internet?  Seriously!  I learned several years ago I can't take my boys out to shop for their family members during the Christmas season.  Think that sounds bad?  Who cares!  Yes, the Christmas season has made me sassy.  The bottom line is my boys are indecisive and they can't agree on what they are buying.  I found I would walk around a store with them aimlessly....getting grouchier by the second.  Just about the time I was ready to have the big one I would have to pee.  I'd drag the boys to the womens restroom while they were complaining the entire time - heaven forbid they have to go into the womens restroom.  Now, of course with Jay, that isn't the issue but still I try to avoid going out in public stores with my kids at all costs.  The boys now sit down together and surf the net until they find the perfect gift.  I don't care if it takes them 3 hours.  I can use the restroom when I need to.  I don't have to walk around a crowded store with them and at least when they argue they are now in the privacy of their own home.  It works like a charm.  Both boys bought their presents for each other on line.  They bought for their nana and their dad on line.  Whew....what a relief!  On line shopping rocks!

No comments: