Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve

Be warned, this is a long blog with lots of pictures.  As I'm writing it's after 10:00 on New Year's Eve.  My boys and our friends, Faith and Curtis are sprawled out across our living room watching a movie in front of the fire.  We spent the afternoon in the snow with the boys and Copper.  We had so much fun. The picture above is of the boys in their four wheeling sled with Copper.  Copper LOVED the snow festivities. 
 Nick trying out his new snowboard.  He had a hard time with it but with practice will get the hang of it.
High fives with dad. 
Just to prove that I do participate in these family gatherings, here I am with Jay headed down the hill in the sled. 
Me and my boy (one of them anyway)




 Copper would chase the boys down the hill every time.  She never got tired.
Our friends, the Ausili's, came over in the evening.  The kids four wheeled, played in the snow and of course, we ate. 
                                                                       The four ya-hoos
Headed out in the snow. 






 We compared the height difference of Jay and Faith.  Jay is a smidge taller and Faith is 2 years older.
                               My good friend, Jenny.  Not sure what I would do without this girl. As a side note I'm hoping for a better background next year.  Ha.
                                                                     Playing Monopoly
This boys cracks me up.  Curtis put on his UnderArmor cold gear and he is so darn skinny!  Jenny and I said he looked like a robber so this is his robber prance.

No comments: