Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas day

All smiles with sleepy eyes on Christmas morning.  Thankfully my boys have never gotten up at a ridiculous hour.  They get up around 7 a.m. but they are ready to go!
Jay and Mike putting Nick's lego kit together.  Our Christmas days are typically relaxing and this year certainly was. 
I took this picture of Nick because I wanted to document the weather.  It was unbelievably mild - in the 40's.  The boys got out in the afternoon and rode their bikes.  Even as I write this we have yet to get snow.  We had a light dusting in mid December that melted six hours later and that's been it.  The boys missed having a white xmas but me, not so much. 
Jay got an Ipod Touch this xmas.  He loves it and I have officially entered the age of electronics with my oldest son.
Nick with his telescope from grandma and grandpa.
Mike's parents always spend Christmas day with us t our house.  We have a huge lunch time meal, open presents and relax.  It's so nice. 
And this is my final blog for 2011.  Happy New Year Everyone.

No comments: