Saturday, December 10, 2011

Our weekend

Friday started with our first light snowfall.  Usually by this time of year we've had a few big snow falls but Dec. 9 was the first one and it was light.  The boys didn't care.  They jumped on the 4 wheeler before school and off they went. 
Friday night Mike tried to close his eyes for a few minutes b/c he's been a working fool and the boys decided to join.  Yeah, that only lasted about 3 seconds - long enough for me to take this picture.
My mom, sister, Lauren and Luke came over Saturday morning for brunch.  Lauren and Nick did really well together. 

Luke and his best buddy, Jay.  I have to say Jay is really good with Luke - responsible and attentive.

I have no idea why this posted twice but here's another look.  Ha.

The 3 Amigos!

Playing Go Fish!  It was my suggestion and notice how I'm not playing.  My mom and sister decided it wasn't the best game.  Lauren lost interest quickly and it's hard for the little kids to hold the cards.  Nick laid his cards out for all to see - kind of defeats the purpose of the game.  We had a really nice time though.  We are so blessed to have family in town.

No comments: