Sunday, December 18, 2011

Our Family Fun Christmas weekend

On Saturday we celebrated the Schmidt Family Christmas.  My grandparents have 9 great grandchildren and here they are.  My cousins and I laughed because some of the older children (Jay included) complained that they had to get their picture taken.  We laughed because the six of us cousins still remember having to pose for our pictures before we opened presents too. 
Sweet Lauren in her Christmas tu-tu.
Me, my mom and sis. 
My 82 year old grandparents!
This picture cracks me up of Nick and his cousin. 
Jay was spoiled again this year by Uncle Mike who got him another four wheeling shirt - Jay's fav! 

Merry Christmas everyone.  I wish all of you a relaxing week before Christmas to reflect on what matters most: Family and friends and the wonderful gift of Jesus Christ.

No comments: