Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas eve delight

We started the day by visiting my dad at the home.  It was dad's lucky year as he scored a new flat screen from my Aunt Karen.
The four kiddos.  I love this picture.
Nana and her four grandchildren.  We spent the afternoon with my mom.  We did things a little different.  Instead of having dinner together we had lunch and it was so nice.  It was less stress and it got us home at a decent hour that evening.
Nana got all four kids big stuffed bears - even Jay.  All of the kids loved them.
Lauren in her cupcake robe from Aunt May May (me)!
Jay with his new globe.  I expect him to be the geography whiz kid next semester.
Jay and Nana in his new vest.  The weather has been so mild lately he's worn his new vest jacket constantly.
The boys writing their letter to Santa and getting the cookies set out.  If Jay questioned Santa this year, he hid it well.  He was excited about Santa, talked about Santa and didn't think he was too old to write his xmas eve letter to Santa.  It was a wonderful and memorable xmas eve.

No comments: