Sunday, January 11, 2015

Story # 11

 This isn't so much a story as a memory or reflection.  Jay's friendship with Faith and Curtis which ties into his friendships in general.  Jay's choice of friends and who he chooses to surround himself with speaks to his character and it's one of the reasons I am proud of him.  Jay is fairly introverted but he's picked a lot of extroverted friends - go figure.  Jay and Curtis have been friends since birth.  They are 4 months apart, to the day. 
                                       In this picture I believe Faith is 6 and the boys are four.
 TN!  I couldn't write a blog about Jay without including TN.  Jay and Nick LOVE TN and they love going with Faith and Curtis.  It wouldn't be the same without them. 
This picture was taken the summer of 2014 so the kids were 14, 12 and Nick was 8.  Although I didn't include pictures of Jay's other friends, I did want to write that I truly enjoy all his friends.  He's made really good choices in that regards and I pray he continues to do so.

No comments: