Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

 Welcome 2015!  I hosted a party at my house last night and it was so fun.  My mom came (hence the picture above) and for the record, sorry for the pic, mom.  Even though your eyes are shut it's rare I get a picture of you and your oldest grandchild so I posted.  We had food galore, some delicious cocktails (I have perfected the cosmopolitan) and most importantly, some really good laughs. 
 Mike and Jenny came out with Curtis.  These two are like brothers.  They do a ton together and have been friends since childhood. 
                                            Some of us didn't quite make it until midnight. 
 Mary and John came out and Mary's mom, two brothers and sister in law joined us.  I had 15 people including the kids and I loved it.  The pic above is of John, Nick and Cole.  Cole's face is blurry but I thought the picture was still cute enough to post with those smiles from John and Nick.  I swear Nick has a man crush on John. 
 Cole made a new friend last night.  Mary and John brought their dog, Willie.  It was really entertaining to watch our three dogs run through the house.  After awhile Copper snubbed them and parked herself on the tile, right in front of the fire. 
 Da boys - minus Nick.  Curtis, Tommy and Jay.  The boys played Xbox, air soft and zombie tag.  It was crazy cold on NYE which never seems to bother these crazy boys. 
 Our crew.  As you can see we got photo bombed by Cole.  I just love this group of friends. 
Happy 2015!

No comments: