Thursday, January 15, 2015

Story # 7

 Silly is not a word I would use to describe Jay.  So when he is silly it gets my attention and he usually gets a big belly laugh from me.  Jay also hates to draw attention to himself.  The only reason he agreed to wear the reindeer ears above was he was around family and it was Christmas. 
 Jay is three in this picture.  Every now and then I see this exact same, silly smile.  Love it. 
 Another silly pose.  I think he put this get up on one night and pranced around the living room.
And one of my favorite pictures because Jay is so living outside his box.  It was mis match day at school.  As I'm blogging this, Jay is standing behind me saying, "I look really stupid in that picture."  Personally, I think he looked pretty good and it sure made me laugh. 

No comments: