Friday, March 20, 2020

Day 5 - COVID-19

Last night my sister called me with her neighbor on a video chat.  You may wonder what the heck is wrong with her head since she looks like Squidward from Sponge Bob.  After saying she was bored as...…(you can fill in the blank) she said she had to entertain herself by making her head into a foot.  I did get a good laugh from it.  The good news today is it appears they have a drug that we've had since 1944 that is FDA approved to help combat this virus.  Nothing is certain yet but it gives us hope.  More good news; when I called a local small business to order carry out food today they told me they were swamped with orders but that is just one business.  I know other businesses are hurting.  My hair dresser texted me today asking me to be in prayer for her as she makes decisions over the next few days that will impact her business and her family.  President Trump continues to do all he can and at this time in our history I'm thankful he's a businessman at heart and not a politician.  Jay worked last night which is good and bad.  It's good for obvious reasons but bad because he could unwillingly exposure himself to a carrier of the virus.  Mike continues to work as do I.  Never has my work from home job been so important.  Nick worked on his four wheeler and life as we know it has changed but we march forward, grateful for the blessings each and every day.

No comments: