Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Happy 69th Birthday, Mom

Mom celebrated another birthday around the sun!  Thank you, Jesus!  She turned 69 on March 2!  For the 2nd year in a row we got together with Leslie (who turned 75 on March 3) and Janet (Leslie's DIL).  We ate too much, drank too much and laughed too much, if there is such a thing.
This is what true friendship looks like.  Leslie and mom have been friends for 40 years.  Mom will probably correct me on this but I know they met after they had kids and I'm 45 so I'm going with 40.  They are truly sisters.

Mom, I am so thankful you are here on this earth.  I know your life looks different than it did two years ago but you never cease to amaze me.  You are a testimony to God's faithfulness!  You have a wonderful attitude and are quite funny.  Your generosity is limitless.  The thing I enjoy most about you these days is your relationship with Walker - something I never would have or could have predicted which again is a God thing!  Blessings to a great year in 2020!!!

No comments: